So I promised I’d write about natural ways on treating the skin, and I think you’ve all waited long enough. Today’s inspiration comes from beauty guru Michelle Phan. About two years ago she made a youtube video on green tea facials, I tried it and made my skin feel great in the morning.
It’s great for the skin because it is full of anti-oxidants and natural anti-inflammatory. It’s also been known to help the skin from UV rays produced by the sun. Although this does sound like a natural sun screen, in no way does this mean you should stop using sun screen whilst outdoors.
- Warm water
- Green tea bags
- Liquid capsules of vitamin E
- Ice tray
- Glass or bowl
- Fill your bowl or glass with the warm water and dunk your green tea in. Let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Take a toothpick and pierce the capsule of the vitamin E tablet and squeeze it into the water and mix.
- Pour the mixture into your ice tray and freeze till slightly frozen.
- Insert toothpick into the half-frozen mixture, then continue freezing till completely frozen
And your done! Quick, easy, and great for the skin.