I found this recipe a while ago when I was trying to use up the last of my banana’s in my fruit bowl. It is the perfect banana cake recipe, and it’s great for vegans too!
The ingredients you will need are:
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 4 mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Lets get cooking!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (350F) and lightly grease your cake pan. I like to just use baking paper.
- In a bowl combine your flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another separate bowl, combine the rest of your ingredients.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture whilst stirring it.
- Pour into your pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Poke a skewer into the cake, and if it comes out clean, it’s ready to be cooled completely and served.